Wednesday, September 05, 2012

A Renaissance?

It's obvious that I haven't posted for awhile, but I am hereby making a public commitment to significantly increasing the frequency of my posts, if only, to borrow from the inestimable Rumpole, to placate She Who Must Be Obeyed.  I would like to say that it's been all of those Supreme Court arguments and high-stakes preliminary injunction hearings that have been keeping me away from the keyboard, but that would not be truthful and as a lawyer, of course, I'm nothing if not truthful.  So I'll just come right out and admit to sloth and lack of dedication to my reader - you know who you are - and leave it at that.  

I'm also going to be playing around a bit with the focus of this blog, so please bear with me.  It doesn't take a genius to figure out that there are hundreds of blogs out there whose quick-typing, hyper-intelligent authors will bring you a keen analysis of tomorrow's legal news today.  Being neither quick-typing nor hyper-intelligent, I'm probably going to start working another angle going forward.

So stay tuned to this channel, and feel free to unleash your worst by way of comment.  I'm not saying I'll publish all of them, but even if I don't publish yours, you can take comfort in knowing that my ever-tenuous sense of self-worth will be bolstered just by seeing the email notice that your comment awaits my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment